Hear the Music

Saturday, April 24, 2004

This blog is dedicated to the divination that a training in classical music, through composition, conducting, performance, and education prepares one to understand the deeper things of life.

Instrumental people I must thank by their wisdom and encouragement: Dr. Reynolds, Director of the Torrey Honors Institute at Biola University, Dr. Browning of the Biola Conservatory of Music, Dr. Geier of the University of Rochester, Andy Ferguson, and Nancy Pearcy.

Timothy Motte, Eric Holloway, Eddie Sywulka, and Kevin Phillips I thank for bearing with me.

I also dedicate this to my fellow musicians in Crowell Hall of Biola University. They are most likely to understand my musings and from the beginning I have wanted to travel with them through dialogue. Though time passes swiftly for us and dialogue is very rare, I hope some of you will listen up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home