Hear the Music

Saturday, April 24, 2004

One question I have held onto was spoken by a good friend about two years ago:

"Why is it that musicians do not understand that the harmony of the music they play (ideally speaking) is a significant image for them to understand?"

My response right now is that no one points it out to them. The imagination is not exercised.

It is true that poetic mysticism looks like a waste of time in the face of pragmatism, and pragmatism looks unromantic in the face of mysticism.

Neither will work if we want a life lived in accord with Truth. My aim here, in this blog, is to tie the worlds together in word.

But at the end of the day if I am to have any respect for myself I will then live with integrity, by God's grace.

"Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home